So......I was all up for going to this Chemistry boot camp, organized by the school of chemistry at manchester. But well.....I didnt go!!!! Well first reason is = The camp involved Practical Chemistry around making ASPIRIN!....which i had already done for my coursework for my a level chemistry. So repeating that wouldnt have been that exciting. Secondly, the cost of travelling was higher than for admission into the camp. Well, i would have definately gone if it involved doing something different and new. Anyways, thats by the by now. In other things, i am sort of angry/disappointed at one of my art teachers (we had 2). The main one we had had to leave early for maternity reasons while we had the other to teach us (more like just sitting there). Anyways, my a level art grade went downhill (from A - B) just because of my work in the final year. I was trying to figure out what did i do wrong ( or as a matter of fact my fellow art students), but i think it wasnt us, it was the ORGANISATION of the department. I mean we didnt have any feedback on our work from the teacher ( which we did from our lovely previous teacher). I did the written courcework all on my own (with little feedback and assurance of me attaining a high grade) but sadly in that i had the lowest grade. Then for my exam, little - no feedback. So, looking at it, i could have attained an A overall, if i had feedback on my work regularly and was given oppurtunity to mend any faulties. Well.....thats life i guess. Anyhoo.....i have been trying to sort out my cource option at manchester. Initially i applied for chemistry, but after looking into it carefully, i dont think i would be able to attain a high degree in it. Plus my strenghts lie more in Biology than chemistry so intead i am going for Biochemistry, which seems really interesting. I will elaborate more on it in my next post.
Now for some other news :-
*
CANT STOP LAUGHING - THIS JUST MADE ME TOTAL LOL!!!!.......just amazing!
* Another one =
GIRLY MANN!!!
* Music - current guilty pleasure song = Miley Cyrus - Party in the U.S.A ......i know i will get bored of it eventually but at the moment....its good!.
* Fav. radio station = CLASSIC FM!. Just amazing......educational and they just put out some amazing pieces!!!
* Lady GAGA is just Deluded sometimes about her fashion sense....let me give some examples!....

Killing Kermit for fashion!!

Lampshade.....WTH!?

This has to be the funniest = She probably got those thrown at her...and thought of just using them.....
On a serious note, i am not here to hate on her or anything, i love her music, but sometimes she needs to come down to earth and just stay normal. I think with pop stars, its not usualy their music (well for some it is) that gains them fans, it is their PERSONALITY that does the magic!!! I mean before all this fame, her personality seemed normal and i liked it, but now.....shes starting to become all egotistical....and bringing ART into it!!!!
Anyways......I will leave it here for now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment